Employment Law Resources
The following links related to employment law and employee rights are provided as a resource for more information and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. For a consultation about your particular situation, please contact us.
Employment Law Guides for Non-Lawyers
- Employment Law Handbook – The New York City Bar Association has put together a handbook that is designed to assist individuals who have legal questions about their rights in the workplace.
- LGBT Rights – The New York City Bar Association has put together this guide to provide general legal information to LGBT individuals who have questions about their workplace rights and employment laws applicable in New York City.
- Check out my active Question and Answers on Avvo.com – Avvo.com allows individuals to post individual questions for attorneys to answer. This is often a good starting place to assist individuals in determining what type of attorney they need.
- Facebook -“Like” us on Facebook to get updates on recent cases and employment laws.
- LinkedIn – Connect with us on LinkedIn to stay in contact with your Columbus Employment Lawyer.
Work Place Fairness
- WorkPlaceFairness – Contains additional general information related to employee rights in the workplace.
Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association (OELA) – The Association’s Website is a forum for Lawyers and Non-Lawyers to discuss complex and cutting edge legal issues in the employment law context.